ESUK are looking to expand one of our thriving Ents development teams with great APs. If you’re coming free within the next couple of months, please get in touch. We’d particularly love to hear from those with entertainment TV experience across all forms - from massive physical game shows to prime time studio talent formats.
· Brimming with great, well thought through new ideas across the entertainment spectrum
· Able to work with junior members of the team to get ideas on to the next level and ready to pitch
· Great presentation skills to make treatments look amazing
· Great at sourcing clips for taster tapes, and editing skills a big plus - Premiere Pro / FCP, PowerPoint and Photoshop
· Positive voice in the room at brainstorms, leading games research or talent searches and writing initial treatments