BBC Studios is a global creative powerhouse for the development, production and distribution of bold, British, content. We produce over 2,500 hours of content per year, operate in 22 markets globally and generate revenue of £1.4bn, returning around £200m profit to BBC public Service each year. The Entertainment and Music Department produce a wide range of the best loved global content including Strictly Come Dancing, Later with Jools, Question of Sport, Glastonbury, Comic Relief, Children In Need, Eurovision and much more.
We are currently looking to recruit an exceptional Team Assistant to join our busy Entertainment team which is based across London and Salford.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
As our Team Assistant you will be central to the successful running of the team by providing comprehensive diary management and planning, administrative support, office management and project support for up to three Senior Creative Directors.
You'll also be responsible for processing expenses, room bookings, note taking, organising meetings and ensuring full support is provided to them.
You’ll come with a good track record of managing competing demands and timelines, ideally within a TV or media environment. This role requires someone with initiative, who is able to work at speed and liaise with colleagues and managers at all levels across BBC Studios and BBC Group.
You may also be asked to work in Salford occasionally and on location when shoots are happening to support programmes in production.
You'll have excellent attention to detail, be incredibly organised and calm under pressure. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal, with experience of liaising at all levels is required for this role.
You will pride yourself on your ability to collaborate with the wider team. You will maintain utmost confidentiality at all times.
Knowledge, Skills, Training & Experience
The successful candidate will:
• Have previous experience managing complex diaries.
• Have previous experience of providing administration support in a similar role.
• Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise their workload effectively, to co-ordinate activities and conflicting demands to ensure that tight deadlines are met.
• Have the ability to use their own initiative with minimal supervision and deal with routine queries as they arise, escalating others as necessary.
• Have proficient computer literate skills, with strong experience of office software packages (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint/ Keynotes.), with strong attention to detail.
Contract type: Permanent/Continuing
Location: BBC Television Centre, White City
Please apply via the BBC Careers Site: