We are looking for an experienced Production Coordinator for a very exciting high end historical docudrama series. Previous Drama experience would be a bonus.
This role is working from home with possible ad hoc days in our Central London office, so London-based would be convenient, but not essential. This is for an immediate start for approx. 4 months, with potential to extend.
Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Logistical management, supporting PM and LP in all shoot prep
- Manage all crew bookings, travel, accommodation, Covid testing
- Create movement orders for crew and talent
- Reconcile cash floats, credit cards, Nutopia payment cards
- Process invoices, raise POs and other bookings, and input into cost manager on PMI (training is available)
We are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible, but please state your availability and rate on application and note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.