Naked West are looking for Production Coordinators on BBC’s returning series of ‘Escape to the Country’.
Dates: 18th March - 27th September 2024
Base: The role will be a mixture of WFH and 3 days per week from our High Wycombe office (including Fridays)
Please ensure that you are happy to commute to and work from High Wycombe before applying.
Interviews will take place in person (High Wycombe) mid February.
- Applicants will ideally have experience on long-running, multi-episode location based
- Must have experience organising logistics across multiple shoot teams simultaneously.
- The role would suit applicants with great attention to detail who thrive on problem solving.
- Confident communication skills are essential as you’ll be dealing with teams, contributors and locations across the country.
- Part of an experienced team, this role will allow applicants the opportunity to learn, develop and make aspects of the role their own (logistics, looking after aspects of shoot budget).
*We can only contact those who have been shortlisted. If you have not heard from the team, please take it that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Keep an eye on our Fremantle UK Jobs Instagram and Facebook Page to apply for other relevant roles*
At Fremantle, our people are at the heart of everything we do and it is vital that our workforce reflects our audience, and the wider society. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, valuing inclusivity, and we actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds
We especially welcome applications from under-represented communities and backgrounds. We're disability confident. So, if you'd like reasonable adjustments to be made to this application processes, or require any of this information in a different format, please contact The Talent Team.
Alt text: Disability Confident Committed Logo