AURORA MEDIA - JOB DESCRIPTION
|Job Title||Media Resources Co-ordinator|
|Main Purpose of Job||The role of the Media & Resources Co-ordinator is to be the primary port of call for day-to-day media organisation and delivery|
|Reports To||Post Production Supervisor|
|Hours of Work||Normal Business Hours (or as agreed, changes in working hours may be required)|
|Contract Type / Length||Permanent|
- Thorough and conscientious approach to handling of and backing up of different varieties of media on location and at Aurora’s office.
- Be the lead individual handling all media traffic and keeping accurate logs detailing contents and backup locations
- Working as part of a small committed Post-Production team supporting all productions and in-house edits from the start to completion
Skills and Qualifications
- Background in post-production ideally as a Data Operator in the recent past
- Excellent at thinking on feet, problem solving and strong organisational skills
- Confident using Mac, Premiere Pro and FCP platforms
- Knowledge of LTO archiving processes
- Familiar and happy working in fast moving environments and confident at researching and suggesting improvements to current media handling processes
- Consistent ability to meet due dates and deadlines, whilst maintaining appropriate service levels
- Personable, calm in a crisis, super organised and with strong attention to detail.
- Good understanding of camera operation and confident in handling of production kit
- Knowledge of Quantum LTO procedures
- Good presentation skills.
- Adobe Premiere Pro and Apple post-production experience
- Media Management skills
- Team skills.
- Good client liaison and communication.
Unusual Challenges or Circumstances e.g. shift(s)/ unsocial hours/ travel etc
- Tight deadlines to meet occasionally, unsociable hours, weekend work and foreign travel also possible.
When applying please outline your availability and experience in your cover note.
We are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore encourage applications from groups that are underrepresented in the TV industry.